- 1 Everything is Reverse Engineering ( RE )
- 1.0.1 What is Reverse Engineering?
- 220.127.116.11 Definition:
- 18.104.22.168 How To Find Top PPV Offers:
Everything is Reverse Engineering ( RE )
What is Reverse Engineering?
If there is an action or a process ( ascending order), make the flow in descending order and crack the code. By using Reverse Engineering we had explained ” How to find top PPV offers”.
For Example: What do you do to, find an image in google?
You put the keyword , search for it and find an answer ( image you looked for )
What if you want to know “name of the product” which is in image format?
Here, You do Reverse Engineering. Click on the image and you will select “ Search Google for Image”. There you get the name of the product ( Mostly )
What if you want to find a popular shopify store in your niche?
I am picking an example niche “baby” . You don’t need to waste your money on multiple shopify competitive intelligence tool ( Even though it is important sometimes on some things )
So, for finding Shopify sites with baby products, Use “Google Dork Method”
Visit google, put “ cdn.shopify.com baby “ and you will get sites which are selling baby products. (Simple)
[Coming into Topic]
How To Find Top PPV Offers:
I will say what method I had followed/following ;
OLD METHOD: ( Back in Time when no tools had enough data )
1. First Removed the AdBlocker from my pc/addon and created a Virtual Machine for this PPV related works. ( Only then you can spy your competitor, Sometimes Imitate than Innovate )
2. Installed every software, browser adding, third party tools, visited porn sites ( only for spying) and clicked every ad copied the redirect URL etc.
3. Step 2 was to find the “ad server” of the Ad Network ( Like Propeller Ads, Leadimpact, 50onred, TrafficVance( now changed to Propel Media), Pop Ads etc)
4. Adservers are the “ KEYS “. For Ex. Leadimpact’s ad server is “ cts.addsend.net” . They provide POP traffic only through this adserver mostly.
5. Later finding the ad server, I used this popular Intelligence tool called Similarweb. I had Enterprise Version with popular pages.
6. So I gave the url “cts.addsend.net” in similar web search bar. From the results of popular pages you can find which offer does this URL redirect to (mostly). In my case it was “ Casino Offer “ 17% traffic to offer.
7. So the winner here is casino offer and therefore you can find every detail of the network. ( Spying is everything)
Note: This method even works now, but it is hard to find adservers ( mostly they rotate the servers) . You can use this method find Current Top PPV Offers in Similarweb ( But Enterprise edition with Popular Pages is too costly almost $3K)
No coupons found.
NEW METHOD: ( Now there are many ad intelligence tools and lots of data from trackers etc )
1. This method is quite simple but you should have clarity and reasoning power to identify offers )
2. Got a popular competitive Intelligence tool called “ AdPlexity “. They are available for Mobile Offers, Desktop Offers and Native Offers.
3. Here the awesomeness is you can find the popular offers, and even see which affiliate network ( Peerfly, Maxbounty etc) has the offer and even what landing page your competitor is using.
4. That’s all. There you go. Then its all in your hands.
Do some research, find offers, set up campaigns make $$$. There are many tools like this the only key to success is “ SELF LEARNING”
Ask Google Everything. The Best Teacher of Mine. Below I had attached some old screenshots links.
1. Adservers – http://prntscr.com/f6azmf
2. Referrals to 50onREd ( From SW) – http://prntscr.com/f6b2ap
Good Luck for your Earnings. Make it in Millions.