Are you interested in paid traffic + CPA genre of affiliate marketing? If yes, this StackThatMoney review could help. StackThatMoney or STM is focused almost 100% on the nitty-gritty of paid affiliate marketing, usually promoting CPA offers, rebills, Pay Per Call, etc. If that sounds good, claim our exclusive StackThatMoney Coupon Code and save more on your subscription.
- 1 What is StackThatMoney or STM Forum?
- 2 Who is STM Forum for?
- 3 Why Choose STM Forum?
- 4 The STM Content
- 5 Pricing
- 6 STM Forum Pros
- 7 STM Forum Cons
- 8 Conclusion
What is StackThatMoney or STM Forum?
StackThatMoney which is also known as STM Forum is one of the best, largest, and paid affiliate marketing communities in the world. It is a private forum and it was specially developed for affiliate marketers present worldwide. It was launched in 2011 by 3 extremely successful super affiliates: StackMan, Besmir, and Mr. Green.
It has thousands of active users and vendors that provide priceless value, information, and discounts every day. The forum is all about earning well by using great techniques. Stack That Money pulls together a disparate group of real super affiliates and gets them to share actionable, insightful, and hard-hitting advice.
They are super nice and cool people that can introduce you to many great contacts that will help you get exclusive deals, offers, meet new potential partners to do joint-ventures with, and many more!
They hold your hand, so if you are just getting started in affiliate marketing, the awesome moderators on STM will spend time with you to explain in detail what to do next, where you messed up, what you should try, and more.
Who is STM Forum for?
StackThatMoney is not for everyone. It is purely for affiliate marketers who want to learn how to make money from affiliate marketing using paid traffic sources. This would be a great platform if you wish to invest money in your campaigns and make them profitable.
This forum does not only make one learn about it, but they also get a very friendly and supportive expert group. Looking to become a member of STM forum? If yes, apply our StackThatMoney Coupon Code immediately and grab the limited time discount!
Why Choose STM Forum?
Anybody who is choosing to startup with affiliate marketing has a lot of questions in mind such as where and how to start affiliate marketing. Then this is the place that makes you ready to step into the affiliate marketing world. And for those who are already doing work in this field and wish to improve performance and earn high are going to love STM Forum.
You might be thinking that there are many more affiliate forums that are free, then why should one go for this premium tool. After reading the whole STM Forum review, you will get the answer to your question.
This will help to find answers to all your queries related to your business or affiliate marketing. When you are getting started with affiliate marketing, the moderators of STM help you with the best ways to do it. STM is a great platform that satisfies all your needs required for the affiliate marketing business.
The STM Content
Wondering what’s there inside the STM forum and what makes you gain money? Let’s see it below.
The STM Forum has 11 sections and several sub-sections within. You will find the following:
- News and Information
- The Newbie Zone
- Traffic Sources
- Technical & Creative Skills
- Localized Discussions
- Achievements & Awards
- Old but still EPIC
- Help & Support
News & Information
As soon as you log into the STM forum, the first section that you will see, is the News & Information section. It includes the following subsections:
- Announcements – Here you will get updates about new features of the forum and also be able to find any affiliate conferences that are happening near your location.
- Affiliate World Conferences – STM Forum puts together one of the industry’s most popular conferences that happens several times per year in different parts of the world.
- iStack Training – Here you will find premium courses, interviews, videos, live training, webinars, and podcasts of some of the industry’s biggest trends and secrets.
- Affjobs by STM – Gives info about affiliate marketing-related jobs.
- STM Local Networking Events – Provides you the information on the events held around the world on an ongoing basis.
- Other events and Networking
Finally, the last two sub-sections of this section are for local events and networking opportunities. With affiliate marketing overall being a bit of a niche “profession”, it can be hard to find other people near you doing the same thing as you. You can use this section to connect with people near you so you can meet up and talk business.
Keep reading! You will get to know more about this awesome forum. But before that claim our exclusive StackThatMoney Coupon Code which will be available only for a short period.
The Newbie Zone
There are 6 sub-sections here. All beginners usually start with this section as it is dedicated specifically to newbies. You will find all you need to start your affiliate marketing journey.
- $1 Guide – Make Your First Conversion – STM forum has offered the $1 guide for newbies to achieve their first conversion.
- Vortex’ 40-Day Tutorial 2019 Version – It is one of the most helpful resources ever for newbies. It is a 40-day guide taking you from an absolute beginner to someone running campaigns and making money every day! It is created by Vortex – the amazing Amy who is the most active moderator in the STM Forum.
- Affiliate Marketing Onboarding Guides – This sub-section has a lot of useful onboarding material like mini-sources that you will probably pay thousands of dollars to get any other place. They are all free here and provided by super-affiliates, such as Zeno and Caurmen.
- Newbie Friendly Tutorials – All the problems that newbies usually face when they start are documented and resolved here. There are also tutorials to take you through step-by-step on how to fix your problems.
- Introduce Yourself – Make Friends – This is a fun place where you can make friends and introduce your world to the affiliate marketing forum.
- Questions and Answers – You may post all your queries in this section and find answers for those.
6 sub-sections are present here which are all general.
- Affiliate Marketing Forum
- Landing Page Depository
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Product Owners
- Success Stories
There are 15 sub-sections that cover most of the traffic sources available on the internet.
- Push Traffic
- Adult Traffic
- Pay Per Call
- Display/Media Buying
- Plenty of Fish
- Miscellaneous Traffic Types
Awesome, right? Take advantage of our 20% StackThatMoney Coupon Code now and get access to this great affiliate community at a very low price!
Technical & Creative Skills
There are 4 sub-forums here focusing on all the technical aspects you may need in affiliate marketing.
- Tracking Campaigns
- Programming, Servers & Scripts
- Design – Imagery, banners, and Landers
- Copywriting, Conversion, and Psychology
There are 3 sub-sections dedicated to vendors.
- Products and Services
Here you will find topics that are usually not related to affiliate marketing; however, affiliates are interested in it. There are 6 sub-sections in Extras.
- Managing Work, Life, and Money
- Outsourcing & Employment
- Fitness & Health
- Archived Threads
Apart from English, you can find discussions in the following languages:
- Some Asian languages
Achievements & Awards
There are 4 sections here namely
- The STM Points & Levels Systems
- Vision Boards
- Revenue Milestones
- Green Camps
Old But Still EPIC
These are old posts mainly created by the STM Forum founders.
Help & Support
If you have any questions about the forum itself or your account, perhaps you have suggestions for the team it all goes here.
STM Forum is competitively priced at $99 per month which is a steal if you think about how much value you get.
On STM, you will pay $99 per month and have access to not one, but over a dozen full-time moderators. These moderators help you and ‘hold your hand’ along your journey. It doesn’t matter that if you are a newbie wanting to quit your 9-5 and become a full-time affiliate marketer;
If you are a family man that is sick of working two jobs to keep your family afloat and you are looking for a fresh new opportunity in a place where you can make millions. They treat everyone with an equal amount of respect, new or advanced they will help, offer suggestions, and follow up with you to see how you are doing. All for $99 a month.
People that can’t afford $99 a month should not even consider affiliate marketing. You need tools, a developer, a designer, – or you better be an awesome jack of all trades. With that in mind, the $99 a month is a super low price for the amount of value you get. Luckily, you get a 20% Off StackThatMoney Coupon Code at Megpixel that will bring down your spending even lower. So redeem it as soon as possible!
Not only will you get access to full-time hand-holding, but you will also be able to learn and get help from other affiliate marketers just like you who recently got started people that have been at it for a while, or the super affiliates, Charles Ngo, John Crestani, Eric Gyepes, and many others that are active members on the STM community.
STM Forum Pros
- Insane amount of knowledge
- The biggest super affiliates in the world use STM
- You can network with people that understand what you do
- You can get hand-holding level support to get you profitable
- Awesome member-only discounts to conferences, saas tools, services, and more.
STM Forum Cons
- Not for people that are looking for a push-button way of making money.
- Does not offer a free trial
The STM team really cares about the marketing community and offers a great opportunity for growing affiliate marketers to excel in their business. Also, it is worth $99 per month. However, you can save more on your membership subscription by claiming our limited time StackThatMoney Coupon Code! Hurry up!
The forum is all about earning well by using great techniques. Everyone who is a part of it is near to the great members of the system and can meet them as they host a lot of conference events and meets.
This makes the hold on the forum more fun and interesting. So, this forum does not only make you learn about it but also get a very friendly and supportive expert group.